Tuesday 20 August 2013

Primark A/W13 Wishlist!

Hello Beauties

So, if you follow me on twitter (@labellavida2), you will have seen my latest rant about Primark's rising prices. I know this has been happening for a while but i just feel now, that Primark is pretty much, with the occasional cheap little gem, the same as every other high street shop in regards to it's pricing.

I obviously have noticed the prices going up in there over some time now however looking at their A/W collection for this year has made me realise just now much, and you will see what i mean on the products i show where the prices are known!

Regardless, i still like some of Primarks collection and i thought i would share bits and bobs of it that i will probably purchase throughout AW for myself!

 Shoes:
Strap Boots £18
Buckle Boots £18

Tops:
Sweatshirt £8
Monochrome Jumper
Rose Print Jumper
Bead Blouse £14


Bottoms:
Baroque Shorts £10
Denim Shorts £12
Black Quilted Knee Trousers
Tie-Dye Skinnies
Printed Skirt £4

Outerwear:
Pink Biker Jacket £25
PU Sleeve Jacket
Jewel Cardigan £18
Baby Pink Coat £25


Accessories:
Sapphire Necklace £8
Blue Jewel Necklace
Wool Fedora £8
Chain Beanie £3
Studded Bag £20

If you want to view these items or see more of the Primark A/W13 collection you can do that here :).

Which of my top picks is your favourite?
A
(credit for all images used in this post goes to look.co.uk and all items can be found at this link: Look)

2 comments:

  1. I think Primark has some nice pieces however they'll have to be careful about raising their prices too much as people shop there in the first place because it's cheap! xxx

    I left my heart in Miami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. They need to draw the line somewhere before they become just as expensive as much better retailers. Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting beauties, i'll get back to you soon!
xxx