Thursday 28 March 2013

Spiky Booties!

Hello Ladies 

At my work, my boss refers to me as Imelda Marcos, who was said to own over 3000 pairs of shoes! She replied to this claim saying "I did not own three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty."

I wish I even owned half of that but, I do have a fair amount! Its like shoes call to me and make me buy them! I'm not being mental, come on girls, admit it, something in your head makes you suddenly need to blow all your wages on shoes rather than food for the month..

So, when I was asked if I wanted to review a pair of Barratts shoes, obviously my head, and every other part of me, jumped at the chance.

Picking a pair drove me mad as I literally love every shoe on their site, there is not one pair of flats, boots, heels, sandals, wellies I can say I would not buy! However, I eventually decided on these bad boys:

(please ignore my sock lines, haha)

You all know by now if you've read my blog from the beginning back in October last year, that I have an obsession for anything studded or spiky, therefore these shoe boots tick all my boxes! They are really well made and the spikes feel really secure so I have no worries that they will come loose after the first wear, unlike my much more expensive CJG shoes which did exactly that.


I really loved these in the leathery look version but unfortunately they didn't have those left in my size so I picked these suede-like ones instead. Whats worse, is that i am between two sizes and since receiving these I've realised that they are slightly too big for me so i could have got the leather ones in a 5. Oh well, can always have two pairs right ;)?

I picked these as I really love shoe boots but I don't really own any so I thought they would be a good change to my Lita dupes a which are forever on my feet! They go with everything and are really easy to dress down with casual jeans and an over-sized knit, or even to dress up and look a bit more edgy with a leather look skater skirt and a crop top for a night out. You can tailor them to the look you are going for as you can add them to a floral, bright girly outfit or go a bit more luxe leather and make them a bit more biker girl.

On the inside, these boots have smaller, flatter studs so that you don't spike yourself and the outside has pretty big, sharp spikes.


Overall, I could not recommend these boots more, they are super comfortable despite how high they are, they are really on trend, real eye catchers and really versatile. They are an amazing addition to my forever expanding footwear collection! ...Imelda who ;)?

You can buy these beauties for only £32 down from £40 right HERE or you can visit the Barratts home page and have a look around for yourself to see if anything takes your fancy as they have loads of lovely shoes right HERE.

Do you like spiked shoes or spikes in general? 
I don't think I'll ever get over them!

"Men I may not know, but shoes, shoes I know."
(Carrie Bradshaw)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting beauties, i'll get back to you soon!
xxx