Friday 23 November 2012

Drugstore Face of the Day!

Hello 

I was going to my friends flat to hang out with the girls for a while the other night and thought i would do my face using cheap(ish) products and not use any high-end brands on my whole face just for fun really.

I do use all of these products anyway but i just thought i would use them all together and this is what i came up with:

I look asleep...

Products:


So on my face i have:

Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation: 100 Ivory
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Pressed Powder: 2 Medium
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer: 2 Light
ELF Complexion Perfection Tone Correction Pressed Powder: Translucent
Bourjois Bronzing Powder: 52
Barbra Daily Blusher: Flutter-Bies
MUA Undressed Palette: Shade 5- base, 4- outter corners, 11- crease, 1- highlight/browbone
ELF Eye Transformer: Upper Browbone
ELF Eye Brightener: Inner corners
Collection 2000 Skylash: Black
ELF Exact Lash Mascara: Black
Collection 2000 Liquid Liner: Black
Collection 2000 Pencil Liner: Black on bottom water line
GOSH Eyebrow Kit: Darkest Shade & Setting Gel
VIVO Eyebrow Pencil: Dark Brown (literally the best eyebrow pencil..ever! £2!)
Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick: 107
MUA Lip Liner: Brooding Plum

I think it went quite well really ...
(except my camera makes me look paler than i actually am!)

Hope you enjoyed!

What are your favourite drugstore makeup products/brands?
A

4 comments:

  1. I adore that bourjois bronzer, it's subtle but pigmented ;) if that makes sense hehe xo

    International Giveaway
    http://www.dressedinthecity.com/2012/11/international-giveaway-clip-in-hair.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too, i've used it forever.

      Entered your giveaway :)
      xxx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting beauties, i'll get back to you soon!
xxx