Sunday 7 October 2012

Hello!

Hello Everyone


And welcome to La Bella Vida!

My name is Ashley, i'm 22 and I am addicted to all things hair, nails, make-up, fashion etc! I decided to make this blog as I have read other people's blogs for over two years now and finally plucked up the courage to make my own! 

Without telling you all my whole life story in my first blog post, here are a few things I love:

Chocolate, high heels, watching soaps (i'm addicted), sparkly things, shopping, shopping some more, watching you-tube videos, reading blogs, cocktails, cinema trips, nights out, pretty dresses, the gym, watching videos (i must be the only one to still own these!), sponges (yes..), Irn-Bru, Johnny Depp, PJ days, the smell of rain, handbags.....

The list goes on, but those are my main life loves!
Are yours similar, or completely different?

Thank-you for reading!

Ashley
 @Labellavida2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting beauties, i'll get back to you soon!
xxx